This site is developed to showcase the wonderful students in my class.
26 August 2009
We have already been back in school for several weeks. I think we probably have the best class around. Come back soon to see the pictures of what has been going on in our class at Edison and see who our first "Student of the Month" will be.
I have been an educator for twenty one years. Most of those years have been in 7th and 8th grade classrooms. While I have taught all grades,I made a big change a few years ago and am currently teaching in a k-3 self contained class. It has been such a wonderful move. I have a BS in Social Science/History and an MA in Education. I grew up in Ohio, but have lived in Arizona for 25 years. Besides having a job I love, I have the honor of being the mother of the greatest young man in the world. My picture shows us in Greece on a recent trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment